How it works and costs...
* You will be working with a professional artist... each with a different style, technique and medium
* We offer a wide variety of outdoor workshop locations suited to your interests
* We have convenient times and dates for 2 or 4 hour group workshops
* We also offer private and semi-private workshops tailored to your expectations. We can accommodate larger private parties upon request
* We supply all the materials you need as well as taking care of set up and cleaning
* We use acrylic paints, watercolors and pastels for quick drying you can take your art or we can ship for a small charge
* Weather permitting (except for locations that offer indoor painting)
* All skill levels of are welcome. Suggested age for all workshops is 12+
* We will meet at organized locations. You are encouraged to bring food, drinks, sunblock, and a hat
* We provide artist’s smocks, so wear appropriate clothes (they could get soiled)
* Discounts for large groups and corporate retreat sessions, so ask for details
* Talk to us about team building ideas. You'll be amazed the fun team members will have on this expereince
Costs... (please note when you check out there is a surcharge for credit cards)
Group workshops: $55 for 2 hours our most popular deal!
$150 for 4 hours per person. (Minimum of 3 persons per workshop)
If you are interested in a semi or private call us for costs!
Large Private Parties: $125 for 3 hours per person. (Minimum of 5 persons)